Monday, July 18, 2011

Back Home!!

I feels so great to be home! I feel so energized, and happy! I'm ready to crack down, and get back into the swing of things, which means, more videos! I'm finally able to edit videos, with my back drop! Videos should be more put together to! :D Im just SO excited!

Also, I feel UBER weird.

I WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL!
Yes. That's right. I want to go back to school. I'm out of my right mind. I miss being at school. I miss orchestra, i miss my friends. Now granted, I can hang out with my friends, but I just miss doing everything every day. I miss that feeling that i get when i do well. I miss the feeling of satisfaction. I'm crazy. I'v e lost my marbles, I'm off my rocker.

Oh, well. We already knew I was crazy ;D

This year, I'm aiming for straight A's. I HAVE to! I'm taking 3 weighted courses, that I MUST do well in! I know I can do it, that's not the issue. It's just my laziness that's holding me back. :D

I know I haven't been posting on here. It's because my keyboard was broken, and mysteriously started working again yesterday. Now, since it's back to working, I'm going to try to do a post once a week :) we'll see how that goes when school starts back up! I'm going to try to do it all, but in comparison to what i did last year, my work load is getting HUGE!

I love you all! I've got to run! I'm going out with Abi for the day, so I'll film some vlog footage!

<3Katie

1 comment:

  1. Would you please respond to my e-mails about the blog sale. I would like to receive my items I purchased. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete