Friday, September 9, 2011

Life In My Little Corner Of the World.

Today I decided a blog post might be a good idea. I don't know what made me want to post one, but I'm doing one, and that's all that really counts right now. So, I'm sitting on my front porch while I write this.

How was you guy's day? My day was pretty nice :) In P.E.(Gym class.) we did some weird stuff. For a week we just threw around frisbees. Who the heck even does that? I mean, I'm cool with that. I didn't have to get all sweaty and nasty, so it's cool with me. Now today we played tug a rope, and horseshoes. Yes. I am improving my level of fitness by playing horseshoes. I can't say I'm complaining, but I also can't say I'm enjoying it. I got the hang out with my friends though. :) Fun fact about me, I can't do a somersault. Today I spent about 20 minutes bent over on the grass, ABOUT to do a somersault, with my friends laughing at me, and trying to push me. It was pretty funny. I learned that my friend Anne Marie has aggression issues though. I'm pretty sure she assaulted my butt. TMI, right?

Want to know something embarrassing? I've gained 4lbs since school started *gasp!*
I hate it. Seriously. I admit I haven't been making the best decisions, but who knew maintaining weight while eating Chinese food would be so hard? Why do people(myself included) care SO much about size? As long as I'm healthy and my weight isn't affecting anything I want to do, who the heck cares? The answer: Everyone. It sucks. I wish it was cool to be bigger. Skinny should not be the popular choice. I mean, in reality, the majority of america is fat, So why isn't fat considered okay?

Also, I made a 68 on my Physics test. Don't tell my mom.

So in the end, today was kind of meh, but nothing tragic, and nothing that I cannot fix. I just want too curl with in front of the tv and watch a nice movie tonight :) I've got one from netflix comming in the mail called "Milk" tonight :)Can't wait!

Love you all,
<3Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment